Understanding Our Emotional World at Work
The overall purpose of the course is to help delegates understand their emotions in the workplace and how best to manage them to improve performance and well-being.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the rational/emotional brain.
- Identify triggers and origins of emotional reactions and responses.
- Manage their own emotional responses in the workplace.
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Our emotional world and how it works?
- The impact it has on us?
- Its importance at work?
- The difference between our emotional and rational brain
- What are our emotional triggers?
- What defences do we create to manage our emotions?
- The ABC model
- What influences and creates our emotional responses
- How can we change our emotional responses
- Managing our emotional responses at work
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.