To develop delegates to manage their work priorities more effectively, deal with distractions and use their time more efficiently thereby reducing stress in themselves.
At the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Use diary and priority management tools to manage their priorities and tasks more efficiently.
- Manage and minimise interruptions and distractions to their work.
- Use their time more effectively to deliver better results for themselves and the business.
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Priority management exercise
- 80:20 rule
- Concept of urgent vs important priorities
- Priority management tool
- Setting priorities for the coming week, month and year
- Importance of planning
- Using a diary effectively
- Protecting key time
- Understanding ‘time stealers’
- Saying no to others’ responsibilities
- Managing your work environment and distractions
- Hints and tips for managing emails and the telephone
- Managing others
- Delegates examine their time log and identify how they can be more productive
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.