Performance Management and Accountability
This course is designed to help delegates improve business results through effectively managing individual performance and development in the workplace. This course is linked with your HR policies and procedures.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of performance management.
- Provide constructive feedback on performance.
- Hold people accountable.
- Manage poor performance.
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Elements of effective Performance Management
- Commitment -v- compliance
- Evidence of performance
- When to review
- Formal/informal reviews
- The Review “road map”
- Creating rapport
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Holding people accountable
- Giving constructive feedback
- Inviting feedback
- Tips for managing disagreements and
- resolving conflicts
- Agreeing improvement measures
- Measuring progress
- Transferring learning back to the workplace