How to Network Face to Face!
This course will equip participants to go into face-to-face networking events with the skills, confidence and capability to make new contacts and expand their networks easily and comfortably.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Enter face-to-face networking events feeling confident and energised
- Introduce themselves confidently
- Create engaging conversations
- Have a reason to follow up
- Be able to continue to expand their networks
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Being clear about our purpose of attending an event
- Thinking about what other attendees might want
- Thinking about what other attendees might be feeling
- What do you say after you say hello?
- The easy art of small talk
- Getting a conversation started
- Opening gambits
- Creating rapport
- To be interesting be interested!
- How questions make the best conversations
- How to respond and what to say
a great conversation going
- Finding points of mutual interest
- Searching out other people’s need and wants
- Who else do YOU know?
- How else could you help?
- Looking for commonalities
- Who do you know who …?
- The strength of weak ties
- The power of six connections
- Confident plans
- Willingness to try
- Creating support networks
- Networking plans