Emotional Intelligence and Self-Awareness
This course is designed to raise delegates’ self-awareness, improve their levels of emotional intelligence and communicate more productively at work.
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand your triggers, behaviours and responses to others
- Shift into a higher level of self-awareness and personal responsibility
- Understand how to handle conflict and feedback with calm, gratitude and openness
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Emotional Intelligence: what it is and why it matters
- Self-awareness: how do we develop it?
- Learn a simple, proven process for improving self-awareness
- Understand how to identify your perceptions and beliefs about others at work
- See what lies ‘below the surface’ of your reactions
- Learn how to question your thoughts about yourself and others
- Understand the fears that block assertiveness and honesty
- Learn how to assert yourself more calmly: why assertion doesn’t equal aggression
- Criticism: how can we befriend it?
- Receiving feedback: how to take it
- Giving feedback: how to give helpful, usable feedback
- Taking responsibility vs being a victim; which one do you choose?
- Exploring resources and support to continue your journey to greater self-awareness
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.