Effective Target Setting
This course is designed to help the delegates set clear and unambiguous targets. This course is very effective when run in conjunction with a team development event.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Set realistic clear and measurable (SMART) targets.
- Set realistic clear and measurable (SMART) learning objectives.
- Know how to review targets.
- Develop an action plan to improve team effectiveness.
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- What is a target and why we do we have them?
- Issues setting targets
- Different definitions
- Targets, objectives, goals
- Business and organisational strategy
- Team priorities
- Individual priorities
- Process for target setting
- Good Vs bad targets
- Process of review
- Collecting evidence
- Case studies
- Work examples
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
Identify And Understand Your Talent
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.