Developing Personal Resilience for Change Management
Designed for organisations who are going through a period of change, this course is for managers and/or staff who will be impacted by the change and need to manage it proactively. The course will enable delegates to understand the importance of maintaining flexible cognitive, emotional and behavioural responses and to learn a range of techniques and approaches that can be used to help delegates actively thrive in challenging times.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Articulate the changes needed in the business (what and why)
- Understand the principles of resilience.
- Apply a range of cognitive and behavioural techniques that will immediately improve personal resilience levels.
- Develop their own blueprint to sustain behavioural changes.
- 1/2 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Introduction to changes in the business
- Why we need to change
- How change affects us
- Biological and psychological consequences
- How improving resilience can help
- The 4 C’s model
- How to use it
- Learned Optimism and strengths work
- Re-framing and positive self talk
- Attentional Focus and Control
- Setting Boundaries
- Implementing and sustaining positive changes
- Developing your unique blueprint
- Relationship development action plan
- Personal skills development action plan
- Transferring learning back to the workplace