Career Development for Women
The overall purpose of the course is to help women define the best career for them and how to get there.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Work out what they want in terms of their career and life aspirations.
- Understand their strengths and areas of development.
- Have a plan to achieve their career aspirations.
- 3 Hours Workshop/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Plus 1-1.5 Hours Preparation Work
- What are the challenges?
- What impact do they have on you?
- What you can do to manage these challenges?
- Skills and attributes
- Building your skills to manage your career
- Your skills and strengths
- Your values and interests
- What you like/do not like doing
- The Wheel of Life
- Creating your Wheel of Life
- Working out your career aspirations
- Working out your areas of development
- Creating a career action plan
- Transferring learning to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.