The Ultimate Sales Call
On many calls when dealing with inbound or outbound sales calls, sales advisors often meander through the call or have to stick to a rigid call script. This workshop gives delegates a flexible structure from start to finish – covering introduction, identifying customer needs and wants, presenting a solution, closing the sale without any fear, and successfully wrapping up the call.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Prepare for the call.
- Welcome the customer and introduce themselves effectively.
- Identify customer needs and wants through Needs Analysis questioning.
- Present the best solution matching FABs to requirements identified.
- Handle any concerns or objectives.
- Close the sale or arrange a follow up call.
- Wrap up the call on a high.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual course / online training session(s)
- Course objectives and agenda
- Identify delegate objectives
- Compare a Consultative approach to a Traditional Sales Pitch
- Discuss the challenges confronted when handling a call
- The steps of The Ultimate Sales Call
- Pre-call preparation and planning
- IPA – Intro, Purpose and Agenda
- Needs analysis
- Testing understanding
- Matching FABs
- Presenting solutions
- Closing the sale
- Wrapping up the call
- After call actions
- Listening out for buying signals and learning what to do with them.
- How to test the water by using trial closes
- They can pop up at any time – what’s the best way to deal with them?
Transferring learning back to the workplace