This is a foundation course for those new to sales or who have experience but no formal training in selling.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand what excellence in sales looks like.
- Use powerful questioning skills to uncover requirements.
- Improve close ratio by matching customers’ needs to product benefits.
- Use persuasion strategies to convince customers and clients.
- Set a plan to increase personal sales levels.
- 2 days/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- What do successful sales people do?
- Planning and objective setting
- Using SWOT and PESTLE tools to identify opportunities
- Differentiating yourself
- Open and closed questioning
- Background and difficulty questions
- Consequence and improvement questions
- Recognising opportunities
- The power of behaviour
- Building rapport
- Persuasive words
- Tone pitch and pace
- Influential and impactful body language
- Differentiating your proposal
- Structuring a proposal
- Using persuasive words and phrases
- Common pitfalls and mistakes
- Negotiating fundamentals
- Techniques to handle and overcome objections
- Closing the deal
- Selling scenario practice and feedback
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.