Resilience and Tenacity for Frontline Staff
The aim of this course is to develop your awareness of resilience and tenacity and understanding of how to develop your own skills further when dealing with change, setbacks or challenges.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Work through emotional reactions to help them achieve rational responses.
- Understand feedback from others and yourself.
- Box off failure and recover from setbacks and challenges using a 7 point plan.
- Protect your confidence and self-esteem with positive language patterns and avoid generalised and distorted thinking.
- Learn about self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Review personal Resilience challenges.
- Improve your Bounce-Back-Ability using the MLD technique.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual course / online training session(s)
- Course objectives and agenda
- Delegate objectives
- Review pre-prepared feedback from others and yourself
- Embracing self-evaluation
- Review Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence Framework
- How do you control your emotions?
- Learn techniques to effectively keep your emotions in check
- Open discussion – “what does resilience mean to you”?
- Learn about the Five Pillars of Resilience
- Find how recognising these pillars in yourself can help develop resilience in yourself and others
- Learn about the Questioning Funnel to enable you to ask the right type of question at the right time in a conversation
- Learn about MLD technique and create your own version
Transferring learning back to the workplace