Developing and Broadening Relationships
This course is designed to provide delegates with key approaches for developing and broadening relationships and achieving outcomes that deliver mutual gains.
At the end of this course delegates will:
- Understand the Six-Stage process for developing and broadening relationships
- Be more confident in how to develop and broaden relationships
- Be able to apply these stages to a live situation they are working on
- Develop a set of actions to apply to this situation and others immediately
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- A pragmatic and immediately applicable approach
- A Six-Stage process
- Skills building and action planning
- What are you trying to achieve?
- What is the current situation?
- Who are you trying to influence?
- What makes them tick?
- What strategy to use?
- What skills and behaviours?
- Sources of Power
- Intangible Primary Needs
- Personal Styles
- Persuasion methods
- Relationship development action plan
- Personal skills development action plan
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.