Customer Service Excellence
Pleasing customers is crucial to the success of any business and this course is designed to equip front line staff with the essentials of providing exceptional customer service.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the factors which contribute to exceptional customer service.
- Identify and meet customer expectations.
- Apply effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Handle difficult situations.
- Behave in a ‘customer focused’ manner.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- What do customers really need/expect?
- Achieving customer satisfaction ‘plus’
- Making the difference
- How do we communicate?
- Essential communication skills
- Building rapport
- Listening and understanding
- Gathering and passing on information
- How we are judged
- Positive thinking – positive behaviour
- Influential body language
- Customer focused behaviour
- Aggressive, passive and assertive behaviour
- Rights and responsibilities
- Demonstrating confidence
- Speaking without offending
- Listening to others’ points of view
- Calming people down
- Dealing with complaints
- Case studies and role play
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.