Brilliant Sales Presentations - Module 2
Our Brilliant Sales Presentation Skills Training is delivered in two 1 day ‘modules’, these can either be delivered stand alone or together as one programme.
Module 2 – Delivering in a Dynamic and Persuasive Style. The overall purpose of the second module is to teach key strategies and techniques that will increase the delegates’ natural influence, giving them a professional impact. This includes advanced body language, voice coaching and interaction skills to keep people engaged.
The delegates will leave the first module with:
- Professional sales presentation skills bringing their presentation to life in a new compelling manner.
- Body language and voice skills for impact, influence and persuasion.
- Greater confidence and techniques to manage nerves and apprehension.
- Practical hints and tips for managing the audience.
- A DVD recording of their presentations that they can review in private.
- A workbook and personal development plan to put everything into practice for lasting success.
- 1 day/In house
- What makes people say ‘yes’
- Pyramid of influence
- What is personal presence?
- Gaining and holding attention
- Developing a powerful voice and tone
- Influential and persuasive body language
- Avoiding distracting and irritating behaviour
- Script preparation
- Use of persuasive words and phrases
- Avoiding jargon
- Demonstrating confidence
- Effect of nerves on voice / body language
- Tips for managing nerves
- Breathing and voice exercises
- Reading the audience
- Tips for encouraging audience participation
- Answering difficult questions
- Gaining buy in from difficult or disruptive people
- Practical presentation practice
- Video recording and feedback
- Transferring learning back to the workplace