Project Management Fundamentals
The workshop is designed to enable delegates to manage projects more effectively (eg. within time and budget).
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Set project objectives and measures of success.
- Plan and organise projects more effectively.
- Use methods to monitor and control projects.
- Understand who the stakeholders are and how to manage them
- Use skills of leadership and teamwork in project management.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
Existing good practice
Why projects fail
The criticality of planning
Resource monitoring and evaluation
Risk impact analysis
Responses to risk
- Who are the stakeholders
- Poer/Interest Matrix
- Power Dynamism Matrix
Monitoring project progress
- Application of learning to real projects
- Transferring learning back to the workplace