This course is designed to enable delegates to assess and develop their interpersonal skills, in order to improve the effectiveness of their relationships both inside and outside the organisation.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand their interpersonal style.
- Demonstrate greater self awareness.
- Use new tools and techniques to improve their interpersonal effectiveness.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- What is type?
- Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator
- Styles and Preferences
- A unique model
- Syndicate activity
- Delegates benchmark their effectiveness
- Individual style
- Understanding characteristics
- Disclosure v feedback
- Power and status
- Formal v informal
- Direct v indirect
- Behaviour under pressure
- Domain mapping
- Quality and proximity
- Improvement areas
- Empathy and rapport
- Individual plans
- Progress monitoring
- SMART objectives
- Transferring learning back to the workplace