Developing Your Personal Brand
This course is designed to support people who want to improve their personal presence and brand for high impact and influence on other people. People with a strong positive brand are more effective in building relationships and generating valuable business and contacts.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the core components of their own unique brand.
- Apply practical techniques to immediately improve their personal presence.
- Use their personal brand to initiate and build successful business relationships.
- Have greater impact in group meetings, presentations and other selling situations.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- What is it and why is it so important?
- Context for building successful business relationships
- Role modelling
- Defining your own goals
- Understanding your Personal Power and style
- Verbal communication
- Styles and levels of listening for impact
- Optimising non-verbal communication
- Facial expressions
- Voice control and impact
- Posture and body movements
- Importance of dressing and grooming
- Charisma and aura, how to improve
- Making a strong first impression
- Maximising Initial greeting
- Emotional intelligence “I’m OK, you’re OK”
- Genuine interest and curiosity
- Appropriate humour
- Active Listening, power of empathy
- Core business offering – making it attractive
- Group presentations & networking
- Golden rules of high impact presentations
- Optimising follow up communications
- Consistency of communication and style
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
- Importance of feedback, and commitment
- On-going evaluation of your personal impact