Developing Personal Resilience
This course is designed to enable delegates to understand the importance of maintaining flexible cognitive, emotional and behavioural responses and to learn a range of techniques and approaches that can be used to help delegates actively thrive in challenging times.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the four core components underpinning good resilience.
- Understand the impact of unhelpful habitual responses.
- Apply a range of cognitive and behavioural techniques that will immediately improve personal resilience levels.
- Develop their own blueprint to sustain behavioural changes.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- What is resilience and why is it so important?
- Traits of resilient people
- What is it? How it works
- Biological and Psychological impacts
- Understanding triggers and responses
- Relationship to 4 C’s
- ABCDE model
- Learned Optimism and strengths work
- Re-framing and positive self talk
- Attentional Focus and Control
- Setting Boundaries
- Implementing and sustaining positive changes
- Developing your unique blueprint
- Transferring learning back to the workplace