This course is designed to provide a range of practical techniques that will increase delegates’ personal confidence.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the role of behaviour and thinking when building confidence
- Understand how to increase confidence by changing their behaviour
- Change their thinking in order to increase confidence
- Create an action plan to increase confidence in the workplace
- 1 day/In house
- Definitions of confidence
- Use of Language
- Personal Impact
- Setting goals
- Decision making
- Postiive attitude
- Break free from the past
- Knowing yourself
- Challenge the norm
- Planning for the new confident you!
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.