Building Resilience for Career Success
This course is designed to enable delegates to build resilience and the cognitive, emotional and behavioural tools and techniques in order for them to succeed in the work-place.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of resilience in the workplace.
- Understand the skills they need to be resilient.
- Improve their chances of career success through personal branding and networking.
- Develop a plan for a better work life balance which will increase their resilience.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- What is resilience?
- Why is it so important?
- How resilient are you?
- What skills do you need?
- How can you develop them?
- What can you do when things go wrong?
- How do you bounce back from difficult times?
- The Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) Model
- Link between E.I and Resilience
- Building our Emotional Intelligence
- Building our personal brand
- What is a work/life balance?
- Defining your personal work/life balance
- How to define your priorities and focus on the important things
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.