Advanced Train the Trainer
This course is aimed at experienced training professionals who want to develop and enhance their delivery and facilitation skills in a supportive learning environment. The course focuses on the key phases and dimensions of training: contracting, design and development, delivery and evaluating.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Use a structured framework of best practice training.
- Use facilitation and leadership skills to enhance delegates’ learning.
- Use constructive feedback from the trainer and other delegates to improve their own training performance.
- Transform their training to deliver better outcomes for their learners.
- 2 days/In house
- Understanding your own style and development needs
- How you can impact delegates
- Developing a credible leadership style
- Building rapport with participants
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Progressing your sessions in a logical and structured sequence
- Adapting course structures and learning activities to meet both group and individual learning needs
- Strategies to assist delegates in achieving their full potential
- Developing an inclusive approach
- Ensuring equal involvement
- Dealing with difficult behaviours
- Portfolio of facilitation and questioning techniques
- Understanding process objectives vs content outcomes
- Training preparation
- Practice and feedback
- Transferring learning back to the workplace