Advanced Project Management Skills
This course is designed to help those with some project management experience who want to develop their skills to manage large or complex projects. This course builds upon the project management fundamentals course and is ideal for those who do not wish to undertake a formal qualification such as PRINCE 2.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Recognise how PRINCE 2 provides a framework for project management.
Communicate project details effectively using benefits planning and realisation.
Manage project stakeholders.
Make an effective business case for a project.
Negotiate for scarce project resources more confidently.
- 1 day/In house
- Planning framework
- Risk impact analysis
- Gantt charts
- Benefits planning and realisation
- Stakeholder Management (Analysis, mapping and engagement)
- Strategic case
- Financial case
- Management case
- Identifying project resources
- Negotiating strategy / styles
- Your MFP and MIL
- Practical negotiating activity
- Transferring learning back to the workplace