This course is designed to help managers develop more effective and productive working relationships both in their teams and across the organisation. We recommend that the delegates and their teams complete our Team Barometer feedback questionnaire before the workshop.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the role of communication within the team.
- Develop an understanding of the team’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop an action plan to improve team effectiveness.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- Group of people” vs “a team”
- Examples of high performing teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Experiences of effective team work
- Clarity of purpose
- Team objectives and goals
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team processes
- How the team communicates, resolves conflicts
- Team behaviours
- What does the feedback say?
- What are my team’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the key issues?
- Stages of Team Development
- Role of the team leaders
- Identifying team purpose
- Managing team behaviour
- Clarifying team roles
- Key issues for improvement
- Transferring learning back to the workplace