This highly participative course reviews the benefits of communicating the corporate message through well prepared and clearly defined team briefings.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of team briefing.
- Prepare and deliver an effective team brief.
- Delegates are asked to bring with them relevant work topics for their team brief.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- Communication and leadership
- Roles and responsibilities
- Why team brief?
- Key principles for a successful brief
- Briefing tools and techniques
- How to prepare a brief
- Importance of questions and feedback
- Delivering the team brief
- Use of voice and body language
- Dealing with conflict in briefings
- Concluding a team brief exercise
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.