This course is designed to help delegates improve business results through effectively managing individual performance and development in the workplace. This course is linked with your organisation’s HR policies and procedures.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of performance management.
- Create clear performance objectives.
- Provide constructive feedback on performance.
- Hold people accountable.
- Manage poor performance.
- 1 or 2 days depending on depth of knowledge required and content/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- Elements of effective Performance Management
- Commitment -v- compliance
- SMART objectives
- Behavioural objectives
- Key performance indicators
- Evidence of performance
- When to review
- Formal/informal reviews
- The Review “road map”
- Creating rapport
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Holding people accountable
- Giving constructive feedback
- Inviting feedback
- Handling potential conflict
- Agreeing improvement measures
- Measuring progress
- Transferring learning back to the workplace