Leading in a Hybrid Environment
This course is aimed at equipping managers and team leaders with the skills, confidence and capability to work effectively in a hybrid environment, focussing on outcomes, building autonomy, trust, and teamwork, and being flexible about how results are achieved.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Have the right mindset and approach to lead and manage in a hybrid environment.
- Have understood and learned the behaviours that a hybrid environment requires.
- Be equipped with frameworks and structures to better understand the hybrid environment and manage accordingly.
- Be prepared to lead on hybrid working across the organisation by building relationships and citing own successes.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- How hybrid is your team?
- Structure and strictures: who should be where & when
- What should be in – and out of – the office
- Management by outcomes
- Individual consideration
- Teamwork at a distance
- Continuous improvement
- Causes of conflict in hybrid working
- Collaborative problem solving
- Agreeing standards and ways of working
- Maintaining motivation
- Using innovative and adaptive behaviours
- Group dynamics: Direction, Structure, and Support
- Creating trust, autonomy and empowerment
- Being seen and heard – the right way
- More Outcome Based Management strategies
- Developing people while delivering results
- Transferring learning back to the workplace