Leading and Managing in Agile Environments
This course is aimed at equipping managers with the skills, confidence and capability to work in an agile way, focussing on outcomes, building autonomy and trust, and being flexible about how results are achieved.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Have the right mindset and approach to lead and manage in a more agile manner.
- Have understood and learned the behaviours that agile leadership requires.
- Be equipped with frameworks and structures to better understand their environment and manage accordingly.
- Be prepared to lead on agile working across the organisation by building relationships and citing own successes.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- Leading in a VUCA world
- Agile mindset and psychology
- What is happening vs what I think is happening
- Emotional intelligence
- Presence and empowerment
- Building and sustaining relationships
- Working to outcomes
- Gathering information and agile thinking
- Collaborative problem solving
- The Cynfin Framework
- Balancing the everyday and the exceptional
- Using innovative and adaptive behaviours
- Group dynamics: Direction, Structure, and Support
- Creating trust, autonomy and empowerment
- Taking Agile across the wider organisation
- Being seen and heard – the right way
- More Outcome Based Management strategies
- Developing people while delivering results
- Transferring learning back to the workplace