Inspirational Leadership and Presenting
This course will help leaders develop approaches that help them inspire and engage their teams, their customers and other stakeholders in a range of situations. It will help them build followership, commitment and buy-in.
At the end of this course delegates will:
- Better understand what makes an Inspirational Leader.
- Know which traits of Inspirational Leadership they can develop.
- Be able to Structure an Inspirational Message.
- Understand a range of methods to persuade, influence and engage stakeholders.
- Have increased their confidence in delivering high impact presentations and messages.
- 1 day/In house
- What are the characteristics of great leaders?
- How do you measure up?
- Creating and maintaining impact as a leader
- What makes a great presentation?
- Characteristics of high impact /influential speakers
- Presenting all of the time:
- “Staying present” and “powerful conversations”
- The 7 key elements of great presenting
- 4 -steps to help you PEAK
- Understanding your audience
- Psychology of presenting
- Taking control of the stage
- Techniques for building confidence
- Methods of persuading
- The Structure of an Inspirational Message
- Past Present Future
- Do not rehearse in front of your audience
- Time to rehearse
- Delivering a 2-minute inspirational message
- Practice and immediate feedback for improvement
- Transferring learning back to the workplace