This course is designed to help delegates improve business results through effectively managing individual performance and development in the workplace.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of managing performance and holding people accountable.
- Create clear performance objectives.
- Provide constructive feedback on performance.
- Hold people accountable.
- Manage poor performance.
- 2 days/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- What is it?
- Whose responsibility is it?
- Key elements
- Commitment -v- compliance
- Personal experiences
- Importance of setting standards
- Setting motivational objectives and targets
- Setting SMART targets for review
- Behavioural objectives
- Key Performance Indicators
- Attitude vs behaviour
- Collecting evidence
- Holding accountability meetings
- Reviewing performance and giving feedback
- Agreeing actions
- Identifying development needs
- Agreeing development targets and actions
- Handling conflict
- Having difficult conversations
- Agreeing improvement measures
- Measuring progress
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.