This course is designed to develop the delegates’ skills to work in a consultative and collaborative way.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand why consultative working is important and how it benefits customers as well as the organisation.
- Utilize a fundamental set of skills that will enable them to work in a consultative and collaborative manner with customers.
- Understand the stages and activities required in the process of consultative working with customers.
- Draw on knowledge about how to work as part of a consulting team delivering customer solutions.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session(s)
- Introduction and objectives
- Understanding social interactions
- ORJI Cycle
- Stimulus Vs response
- Emotions and behaviour
- Human behaviour the key drivers
- Process model
- Key interventions
- The essential elements of a successful team
- Team role/goals/targets
- Preparation is key
- Getting your point across
- Following up
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
- Organisation specific exercise
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.