This course is aimed at equipping people with the skills, confidence and capability to work collaboratively across the organisation and, where relevant, with external stakeholders.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Be able to use the tools, techniques and ways of working that define a collaborative approach.
- Have understood and learned the behaviours that collaborative leadership requires.
- Be equipped with structures, models and approaches to facilitate collaborative leadership.
- Be confident in working this way across the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- Benefits of collaborative working
- Different styles of collaborative leadership
- Knowing which approach to take
- Creating rapport
- Asking great questions and listening well
- Building and sustaining relationships
- Stakeholder mapping and prioritising
- Understanding emotions and behaviour
- Creating the emotions we want – in us and in them
- Fostering collaborative behaviours
- Preparing yourself
- Leading the team
- Individual consideration
- Leading across the wider organisation
- The behavioural/process model that leads to success
- Be Prepared
- Be Empathetic
- Be Solution Oriented
- Be Confident
- Be Proactive
- Transferring learning back to the workplace