Coaching Your Team to Drive Performance
This workshop will provide the delegates with practical experience of how to give feedback to others and develop the performance of their staff using coaching.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Create realistic but inspiring plans for improving their team’s performance.
- Engage their employees in the development process.
- Give employees feedback they’ll actually apply.
- Use coaching to drive individual and team performance.
- Balance coaching with the rest of their workload.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual course/online training session(s)
- Fundamental Vs mature coaching
- Coaching in the line Vs external coaching
- Coaching continuum
- Key attributes
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Powerful coaching questions
- Importance of constructive feedback
- Model for giving feedback
- Feedback hints and tips
- Key standards and expectations
- Circle of influence
- Development activities
- Skills Practice
- Reviewing practice sessions
- Advice for a First Time Coach
- Individual Development Plans
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.