Coaching in the Moment 1 - Coaching Problems, Challenges and Stuckness
This course is appropriate for any level of management and you will see results immediately.
This workshop will help managers increase their focus and capacity to coach someone fast as part of the work they already do – not in addition to it. It will help them to become more coach-like, embedding coaching as a daily habit as opposed to it being a more one-off formal event.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Have a simple to use, immediately applicable coaching approach that works in 10 minutes or less
- Have practiced using it on a real issue they face
- Half or full day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training sessions
- The Real-world coaching
- Why do managers resist coaching?
- The principles of real-world coaching:
Be Lazy, be Curious, and be Often
- How to Get Clear on the Central Challenge, avoid confusion, or solve the wrong challenge
- How to Create Options and Possibilities to solve the problem
- How to Spark Action: get specific, increasing both ownership and accountability
- How to start and end any coaching conversation
- The only 7 questions you need
- Transferring learning back to the workplace