This course is designed to develop practical skills in planning and conducting a range of interviews from recruitment to disciplinary interview.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and undertake a structured interview.
- Use effective interviewing tools and techniques.
- Understand the different requirements for different types of interview within the business context.
- 1 day/In house
- For the interviewer
- For the interviewee
- The interview environment
- Preparing yourself
- The interview plan
- Opening the interview
- Building rapport
- Effective Questioning
- Active Listening
- Note taking and summarising
- The importance of a consistent approach
- How to maintain consistency
- Objective criteria
- Offering feedback
- Effective feedback process
- Giving constructive feedback
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.