Improving Impact and Influence
This course is designed to enable delegates to persuade and influence their peers and senior managers more effectively.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Be more impactful in a range of work situations.
- Understand how to influence their line manager and other senior managers more effectively.
- Prepare more persuasive and compelling justifications for ideas and projects.
- 2 days/In house or consultant facilitated virtual training session
- Impactful people – what do they do?
- Power of behaviour and body language
- Commanding attention from others
- Understanding the impact you have on others
- Demonstrating confidence
- Stating personal preferences positively
- Speaking without offending – using the right words
- Listening to other points of view
- Defending ideas and addressing concerns
- Building relationships and rapport
- Commitment and consistency
- Social proof
- Authority and positional power
- Why projects fail to be approved by senior management
- How projects and ideas can be justified
- Understanding issues and concerns of senior managers
- Preparing persuasive and compelling arguments
- Building and maintaining your internal network
- Supporting the ideas and projects of others
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.
2020 has certainly brought its own challenges but there are opportunities too. We specialise in face to face training that is engaging, integrated and business relevant. The majority of our courses can also be delivered virtually. Take a look at our offers page to find out more.