This course is designed to enable the delegates to improve how they communicate and interact with others.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Build trust and rapport quickly.
- Understand others more effectively.
- Ensure others understand them.
- Understand and use their body language to good effect.
- 1 day/In house or consultant facilitated virtual course / online training session(s)
- Elements of effective communication
- How do we communicate?
- Giving and receiving messages
- Importance of empathy
- Obstacles to behaving assertively
- Impact of assertive behaviour
- Choosing an assertive style
- How we receive messages
- Active Listening
- Effective questioning
- Reading non verbal communication
- Being clear
- Holding others attention
- Using the right language and style
- Developing congruent body language
- Tools and techniques
- What is rapport?
- How to build rapport
- A practical tool for developing trust
- Johari Window
- Transferring learning back to the workplace
We are a leading edge provider of leadership and management development interventions, talent assessment services and formal training courses.