Youth Hostel Association
The Youth Hostel Association aims to reach out to and enhance the lives of all young people. To achieve this, the YHA is striving to:
- Develop a network of quality centres in destinations that young people want to visit.
- Increase the number and range of experiences it offers.
The YHA currently operates a network of over 200 Youth Hostels, bunkhouses and camping barns across England and Wales.
We have worked with the YHA since 2008 and have delivered a range of different interests for the organisation such as:
- Facilitation of the organisation’s Strategic and Business Planning process with the executive and senior management teams to review and identify the organisation’s key priorities and projects.
- Independent review of the YHA’s Capital Programme to identify key lessons learned.
- Team Development workshops to develop more effective and productive working relationships between team members.
What was the impact of our work?
- Reprioritising and refocusing projects that were critical for the future success of the YHA.
- Gaining commitment and buy in from the wider management team to stop certain projects and activities, and to focus on those that were mission orientated.
- Providing structure and framework for managing and controlling critical projects.