EMAP / Bauer is a UK based global media group who publish magazines and B2B periodicals, as well as running commercial radio and TV stations and media websites.
Their main interests in the UK are with publications like Heat, FHM, Closer, New Woman and with the radio stations Golf and KISS FM.
They also have international business interests in Europe, US and Australia, and publish major titles such as FHM under licence.
We have worked with EMAP / Bauer on a range of assignments:
- We have coached numerous Executives, Managers, Editors and Publishers within their different businesses over a number of years.
- We have supported and challenged them on their vision, direction, strategies, plans and business performance.
- We have helped them with their leadership styles, relationships and effectiveness.
- We have worked with them and their teams on strategy, implementation, deployment and motivation of their people.
- We have helped them to create, innovate and develop new products and revenue streams.
- We have helped them to set up and establish new businesses.
- We have supported Managers coming to the UK business from other countries, cultures and companies.
What was the impact of our work?
- Establish its place in the FTSE 120 Companies.
- Grow market share and profitability.
- Establish a new diversified digital media business.
- Develop new and effective Directors and leaders in different parts of the business.
- Prepare parts of the business for sale.
“The leadership programme was an instant success, challenging a key group to think of the future and act confidently and without direction from above. Developing People’s ability to understand our culture and act within it, whilst pushing its boundaries, has been impressive.”